I never thought I would be noticed enough to be nominated for this amazing award and yet I have been and I am so grateful!
Thank you Singledust for the nomination and your continuous support with my blog.
Your blog is also great and your poetry that accompanies your photos are wonderful!
So what is this award anyway?
The Liebster Award is an award which is given over the internet, by bloggers to other bloggers. The main aim is to let other bloggers know about your blog as well as to encourage fellow bloggers for their piece of work.
The rules which are to be followed are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the nominating blogger.
4. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 follows.
6. Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
My questions to answer from Singledust:
1. What started you blogging??
A: I needed a place to be myself and feel a little excepted in this world and I wanted a place to write about anything I wanted.
2. What do you blog about most?
A: Inspirational things
3. When is your best time to write?
A: Mostly afternoon’s
4. What is your passion in life?
A: Building a life with my hubby
5. What is at the top of your Wish List?
A: To travel more
6. What is your greatest source of inspiration?
A: Life. Just seeing what life has to offer inspires me to share it with others
7. What mark do you hope to leave on the world?
A: Just happiness. Seeing other people happy by something that I’ve been able to help them with is enough
8. Name 3 qualities which define you
A: Dependable. Encouraging. Trusting.
9. In the face of trial and difficulties who would you call first?
A: Hubby is always the first and only person I will turn to, he is my rock.
10. What do you do when you get sad?
A: I watch something funny or listen to music, that’s always a mood lifter.
11. If you could be a famous person from a different era who would it be and from which era?
A: I would be someone who has made a remarkable difference to the world in which we now live. Which is basically anyone from the 16th century I guess.
11 random facts about myself:
- I don’t eat vegetables
- I cannot miss an episode of Home & Away
- I can only drive automatic cars & tractors
- I have never won a trophy
- I like eating raw pastry
- I tend to have fazes- I get over things quite quickly
- I love to cook
- I love cleaning
- I am a very fussy eater
- I love designer brands but can’t justify the price of them
- I have only ever been in hospital once for day surgery only
I would love to nominate these awesome bloggers!
- heatherjames Photography
- call me incorrigible
- just read another book
- soul palette
- just a lady with a blog
- abby on the move
- laura classic
- Idecorganize you
- maltese steps
- look for the good
And if you choose to accept, here are my set of questions for you:
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What is the reason behind your blog name?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- What does your typical Friday night entail?
- What is your opinion on the increasing number of reality TV shows?
- What posts do you wish to see more of in the blogging world?
- What posts do you wish to see less of in the blogging world?
- If you could choose a different country to live in, which would you choose and why?
- Do you have any goals you which to achieve this year? What are they?
- What is the most adventures thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could go back and change 1 thing in your life, what would you change?
Please note, some of these blogs don’t show their followers total, so they may have more than 1000 followers.
It would be so great if you choose to accept this award so not only I can learn more about you, but your readers can aswell.
Of course you don’t have to accept this nomination, your blog is already amazing and that is why I have nominated you.